The Latest from Intro
April 19, 2016
The spring peas are finally coming in from our local farmers! Use up those seasonal gems in Chef Stephen's delicious crostini recipe. View the video here ==> https://goo.gl/1wr8kI Ingredient List
- 1 cup spring peas, frozen and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Serrano chili, finely minced
- Salt to taste
- 1 thick slice sourdough
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, room temperature
- a handful of pea sprouts
- a squirt of lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- Add peas, butter, chili, and salt to a pan. Cook over medium low until the mixture resembles risotto. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a separate pan over medium high. Toast the sourdough until brown and crispy on the outside, but still chewy in the center. Set aside.
- Spread pea mixture over the toast and dollop with goat cheese.
- Season sprouts with lemon juice and add to toast.
- Finish with black pepper and enjoy!